DIAPER & HEALTH POLICY
To ensure the safety of our patrons, the following guidelines shall be followed regarding diapers and health issues. Although it is rare, various diseases may be spread through contaminated water, so please help us monitor this facility.
- Upon entering the facility, all parents will be responsible for ensuring that their diaper-aged children are properly attired in a swim diaper, tight-legged rubber pants and a bathing suit.
- If you, your child, guests have or have had diarrhea in the past two (2) weeks [fourteen (14) days], please do not utilize the swimming pool.
- Do not change your child’s diaper on the pool deck or in the pool chairs.Use the restrooms.
- Assist young children in making frequent visits to the restroom to avoid accidents. Toilets are difficult for young children to flush so please check and provide assistance when needed.
- Do not drink swimming pool water and avoid putting it in your mouth.
NO SMOKING POLICY
North Raleigh Swim Club is a non-smoking facility. This policy applies to the use of any Tabaco, Electronic Cigarette, Vape Devices and applies to all members and guests of members. Smoking is prohibited in all areas inside the main entrance including but not limited to: pool deck, covered areas, shelters, restrooms, volleyball area, playground area.
Smoking and the use of Electronic Cigarettes, and Vape devices are permitted in the designated area in the parking lot.