POOL POLICY AND RULES
Members, their families and guests, must adhere to these
rules and policies. The NRSC may suspend or revoke
membership privileges for a violation of these rules and
policies. If action is taken to suspend or revoke such
privileges, there will be no refund or partial refund of
any membership or dailyguest fees. Parents are responsible
for the action of their children and a family membership
can be revoked or suspended in its entirety for a
violation of these rules and policies if, in the opinion
of the NRSC Pool or the pool personnel, the parent has not
provided appropriate supervision in enforcing these rules
and policies. Any decision by the NRSC Pool to suspend or
revoke pool privileges may, at the request of the member,
be reviewed by the NRSC Board. Any decision by the NRSC
Board shall be final. By applying for an accepting
membership in the NRSC Pool, you agree to adhere to these
pool rules and policies, and you agree to the NRSC Pool
rights to suspend or revoke such privileges as set forth
Please review these rules with your family before
visiting the NRSC Pool. If you have any questions about
any of these rules, please contact the Pool Manager on
1. Pool Membership is required and must be signed in at
the front desk at the start of each visit. No entrance
will be granted without an NRSC Pool Membership.
2. Please shower all sand off before entering the pool.
3. No glass containers may be brought into the facility.
4. No smoking inside entrance gates. See smoking policy.
5. Proper swim attire must be worn.
6. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by
an adult or approved baby sitter (16 years or older).
7. Beach balls, splash balls, koosh balls or other soft
balls may be thrown in the pool. However, no frisbees,
footballs, tennis balls or other hard rubber or plastic
balls are permitted in the pool.
8. Large floatation devices or certain toys must have
manager’s approval prior to being utilized.
9. No running or pushing shall be permitted.
10. No diving allowed except off the pool deck in the
diving well when the boards are closed.
11. No flips, back dives, or jumping backwards off the
12. The lap lane is for lap swimmers only. Please stay out
of the lap lane unless you are swimming.
13. During adult swims/safety checks, all children under
18 years of age must be out of the water. Children may not
sit on the steps.
14. No one may hang on railings, lane lines, ropes diving
boards or ladders.
15. Drinks are permitted only if they are in a plastic
container, paper cups or cans.
16. Please keep children from climbing on guard chairs,
fence and gates.
17. When the pool is crowded, chairs shall only be
occupied by those over 13 years of age. You are welcome to
use the plastic chairs.
18. Squirt guns are permitted, but if they become a
problem, they will be confiscated by pool staff.
19. Please do not play on starting blocks.
20. A “community toy box” is provided for your use, but
please return the toys to the box when finished playing.
21. No pets shall be permitted inside the gate during pool
22. No skateboards or roller blades may be worn or used
inside the gate.
Diving Board Rules
1. Only one person shall be on the board at a time. The
next person in line shall wait on the pool deck, not the
2. Wait for the preceding person to reach the side before
3. Only one bounce may be taken.
4. Jump straight off the board, not toward the side. Exit
the water immediately.
5. Exit the water by the ladder closest to the board from
which you jumped.
6. To use the diving board, one must be able to swim.
Lifeguards have the right to ask someone to demonstrate
this if the swimmer’s ability is in question.
Pool Closing Policy
The NRSC Pool has the right to close the pool early in
the event of severe weather. The pool will close at the
manager’s discretion based on inclement weather and
attendance or a fecal accident. Please call NRSC Pool if
you have any doubt about the facility being open. On rainy
days, the pool will stay open.